Immigration law

Dubrovsky Law provides U.S. immigration services in the following categories:

Nonimmigrant Visas:

    • B-1 Business Visitors
    • B-2 Tourists/Visitors for Pleasure
    • E-2 Treaty Investors
    • E-3 Specialty Occupations/Australia
    • H-1B1 Specialty Occupations/Singapore and Chile
    • H-1B Specialty Occupations/All Other (subject to the annual cap)
    • J-1 Exchange Visitors
    • K-1 Fiance(e)
    • K-3 Spouse of a U.S. Citizen
    • L-1A Executives and Managers
    • L-1B Specialized Knowledge Professionals
    • R-1 Religious Workers
    • TN Occupations/Canada and Mexico
    • Accompanying spouse and/or child applications
    • Consulting services: F-1 and M-1 International Students and Visa Waiver Program

Immigrant Visas/Petitions:

    • EB-2 (Employment-Based Second Preference)
    • EB-3 (Employment-Based Third Preference)
    • Marriage-Based Green Cards (Spouses)
    • Family-Based Green Cards (Parents/Children/Siblings)
    • Diversity Lottery Green Cards

U.S. Citizenship/Naturalization:

    • Citizenship after 3 years based on spousal relationship
    • Citizenship after 5 years based on standard requirements

Immigration Consulting for Family Law Matters:

    • I-864 Affidavit of Support issues
    • I-751 removal of conditions post-divorce
    • Nonimmigrant visa issues affecting derivative status
    • Nonimmigrant visa issues affecting foreign national minor children
    • Prenuptial agreement provisions regarding immigration




The following are government resources you may find useful: